On Monday 7 July Jamiroquai will be performing as part of the Monaco Live 2008 series of events that are being in Monaco.
Jamiroquai's concert is being held at Port Hercule in Monaco and funkin.com has secured two tickets to the concert for a lucky competition winner at funkin.com. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is read the following and then decide if you want to enter!
- The prize is your name (and a guests name) on the guestlist of the Jamiroquai concert being held on 7 July in Monaco.
- These are not back-stage passes - just entry into the concert. They are most probably seating tickets but you'll have to wait and see (as I don't know!!).
- No travel/transport etc. is included - the competition prize is simply two tickets for the gig.
- Please be aware that if you want to be standing at the front row of the gig then these tickets are not for you (although as I said earlier I think they will be seating tickets anyhow). The guestlist tickets normally arrive at the box-office long after the doors open (maybe an hour before the band come on stage).
So, if you have read the above carefully and you can make it to the concert on 7 July (please don't enter if you have no intention of going as it could stop someone who can attend) then please email competition[at]funkin[dot]com with the following information - your name and email address - and the answer to the following question:
- What is the name of the (only) single that was released to coincide with the greatest hits album - "High Times - Singles 1992-2006"?
All entries/emails must be received by 11:59pm (GMT+1) on Tuesday 1 July so that a winner can be picked and contacted in plenty of time. Only the winner will be notified. An announcement (news item) will also be made here at funkin.com to let you know that the winner has been picked and contacted.
Thank you and good luck.
UPDATE (2 July 2008): A winner (initials G.L.) has been picked and notified. Thanks to the 23 people who correctly identified that "Runaway" was the single released with the greatest hits album.