Jamiroquai.com has announced that the video for Feels Just Like It Should has been shortlisted in the 48th Annual GRAMMY Awards, of which the nominations were announced today.
The nominees in the award for "Best Short Form Music Video" (for an individual track or single promotional clip) are as follows:
- Lose Control - Missy Elliott Featuring Ciara & Fat Man Scoop - Missy Elliot & Dave Meyers, video directors; Joseph Sasson, video producer [Goldmind/Atlantic]
- Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz Featuring De La Soul - Pete Candeland & Jamie Hewlett, video directors [Parlophone/Virgin]
- Feels Just Like It Should - Jamiroquai - Joseph Kahn, video director; MaryAnn Tanedo, video producer [Epic]
- God's Will - Martina McBride - George Flanigen, video director; Mark Kalbfeld, video producer [RCA Nashville]
- World On Fire - Sarah McLachlan - Sophie Muller, video director [Arista]
The 48th Annual GRAMMY Awards will be held on Wednesday 8 February at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
In February 1998, Jamiroquai won a GRAMMY for "Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal" with the track Virtual Insanity.