GHAC chart udpates
Added on Saturday 12 November 2005, 07:31 (GMT)
Here is a summary of the most recent UK chart activity for (Don't) Give Hate A Chance, with figures based on the week prior to the singles UK release - taken from the current issue of Music Week.
- After spending two weeks at number 4 in the "TV Airplay" chart, the video has now dropped to number 15.
- On the "MTV Most Played" chart the video moved up two places this week to number 5.
Looking at the single...
- In the "Radio Growers" chart, the single is shown as having 1360 radio plays and is at number 4, the same as last week.
- In the "Pre-Release" chart, the single is at number 4, up from number 8 last week.
- In the "Upfront Club Top 40" chart, after peaking at number 3 last week, the single dropped to number 14. (weekly chart run 18-12-3-14).
- Looking at plays on BBC Radio 1 between 30 October and 5 November, the single was played 20 times moving the single up one place to number 11.
- In the "Independent Local Radio" airplay chart, the single moved up five places to be at number 9, based on 1305 plays. (weekly chart run: 19-14-9)
- In the "UK Radio Airplay Chart" the single is at number 9, up from 15 last week. (weekly chart run: 57-29-15-9)
- In the "Commercial Pop Top 30" chart, the single is at number 20. Last week it was at number 8.
Here are the comments that have been left in relation to this news item. The most recent comment is at the end.
Post A Comment
Comments can normally only be added to news items that are less than three weeks old.