- In the "TV Airplay" chart, the video dropped down 11 places to number 26 - with (a still impressive) 202 plays on television.
- On the "MTV Most Played" chart the video moved up a further two places this week to number 3.
- In the "Upfront Club Top 40" chart the single dropped two places to number 16. (weekly chart run 18-12-3-14-16).
- Looking at plays on BBC Radio 1, the single was played 19 times and moved up two places to number 9.
- In the "Independent Local Radio" airplay chart, the single moved up once place to be at number 8, based on 1272 plays. (weekly chart run: 19-14-9-8)
- In the "UK Radio Airplay Chart" the single is at number 10, down one place from last week. (weekly chart run: 57-29-15-9-10)
So, with the airplay both on radio and television still doing very well, I'm still convinced that the CD tracklistings (what happened to the live version of the single) and marketing (I didn't see any) contributed to the number 27 UK chart entry.
Looking at the chart entry, if only physical sales counted towards the chart, the single would have entered at number 20, so the download sales caused a big impact on the final chart position.