GHAC chart updates
Added on Saturday 05 November 2005, 15:02 (GMT)
Here is a summary of the most recent UK chart activity for (Don't) Give Hate A Chance - taken from the current issue of Music Week.
- The video is currently at number 4 in the "TV Airplay" chart, unchanged from last week. Two weeks ago it entered the chart at number 99. This is an excellent result and is Jamiroquai's best video airplay position from the current album (for info, Seven Days made it as high as 14, and Feels Just Like It Should made it to number 5).
- On the "MTV Most Played" chart the video is at number 7 (up from 18 last week), and in "The Box Most Played" chart, the video is at number 9 (up from 17 last week).
Looking at the single...
- The single moved a further nine places "Upfront Club Top 40" chart and is now at number 3 (weekly chart run 18-12-3).
- In the "Radio Growers" chart, the single is shown as having 1074 radio plays and is at number 4, down one place from last week.
- In the "Pre-Release" chart, the single is at number 8, unchanged from last week.
- Looking at plays on BBC Radio 1 between 23 and 29 October, the single was played 20 times moving the single up twelve places to number 12.
- In the "Independent Local Radio" airplay chart, the single moved up five places to be at number 14, based on 1020 plays. (weekly chart run: 19-14)
- In the "UK Radio Airplay Chart" the single is at number 15, up from 29 last week. (weekly chart run: 57-29-15)
Here are the comments that have been left in relation to this news item. The most recent comment is at the end.
Comments can normally only be added to news items that are less than three weeks old.