- The video is currently at number 4 in the "TV Airplay" chart, after entering last week at number 99. This is an excellent result and is Jamiroquai's best video airplay position from the current album (for info, Seven Days made it as high as 14, and Feels Just Like It Should made it to number 5). The video was broadcast 386 times between 16 and 22 October.
- The single moved up six places in the "Upfront Club Top 40" chart and is now at number 12 (weekly chart run 18-12).
- In the "Radio Growers" chart, the single is shown as having 861 radio plays and is at number 3, one position higher than last week.
- In the "Pre-Release" chart, the single is at number 8, up from last weeks position of 18.
- Looking at plays on BBC Radio 1 between 16 and 22 October, the single was played 11 times putting the single as a new entry at number 24 in their "most played" chart. During the previous week the single was played 8 times.
- In the "Independent Local Radio" airplay chart, the single is a new entry at number 19 with 811 plays. Last week it had 490 plays.
- In the "UK Radio Airplay Chart" the single is at number 29, up from last weeks position of 57.
Music Week also printed the following review of the single:
"It is business as usual for Jay Kay on this third single from the 250,000-selling Dynamite album. He has been remarkably constant in putting out music that hits the mark with his fanbase and this is no exception. As always, the production values are high and the groove is locked in tight, so if it ain't broke, don't fix it."