Here is a summary of the most recent UK chart activity for (Don't) Give Hate A Chance - taken from the current issue of Music Week.
- The single is a new entry in the "Upfront Club Top 40" chart at number 18.
- In the "Radio Growers" chart, the single is shown as having 536 radio plays to date and is at number 4.
- In the "Pre-Release" chart, the single is at number 18.
- In the "Pre-Release Airplay Top 20" chart, which is compiled from airplay of dance records on Capital FM, the Galaxy Network, Kiss FM, BBC Radio 1 and The Vibe radio stations in the UK, (Don't) Give Hate A Chance is at number 8. Last week it was a new entry at number 14.
- This week the single has dropped out of the "Cool Cuts Chart", after spending two weeks in the chart, entering at 4 and then dropping to 8.
If anyone would like to clarify the difference between the "Pre-Release" and "Pre-Release Airplay" charts it would be appreciated!
With the video now on UK television, in a weeks time we should get an idea of how well it is doing in the video airplay chart.