- In the "R&B Singles" chart, the single is a new entry into the top 10 at number 4.
- In the "Upfront Club Top 40" chart, the single has dropped 6 places to be this week at number 18.
- In the "Commerical Pop Top 30" chart, Seven Days is at number 11, up from 21 last week.
- In the "UK Radio Airplay Chart" based on plays between between 14 and 20 August, the single is at number 9 - down three places from last week.
- In the "Independent Local Radio" chart, based on the total number of plays on 46 mainstream local radio stations, the single moved up 4 places to number 8. During this period it was played 1356 times (last week it was played 1236 times).
- Looking at plays on BBC Radio 1 between 14 and 20 August, the single was played 21 times putting the single at number 10 in their "most played" chart.
Here is some information about the video...
- In the "TV Airplay Chart" (across the same date range), the video was broadcast 135 times is at number 38 in the top 40. Last week the video was at number 24.