Here's a summary of the most recent chart activity for the single, much of it from the current issue of Music Week.
- In the J-Wave Tokio Hot 100 chart from Japan, the single is at number 9. Last week (15 May) it was a new entry at number 22.
- The single is a new entry at number 39 in the 89.7 Bay radio station (Malta) Top 40.
- It is a new entry at number 22 in the UK Student Radio Chart, which compilied by university radio stations from around the country.
- BBC Radio 1 played the single 19 times this past week (15-21 May) which kept it at number 13 in their airplay chart for the second week.
- In the "Pre-Release Airplay Top 20" chart, which is compiled from airplay of dance records on Capital FM, the Galaxy Network, Kiss FM, BBC Radio 1 and The Vibe radio stations in the UK, Feels Just Like It Should is this week at number 3, up three places from last week.
- In the "Cool Cuts Chart" which is featured on Kiss 100 and on Ministry Of Sound Radio, the Timo Maas remix is at number 2. Last week it was at number 1.