Here's the latest set of updates on playlists and pre-release chart positions (in addition to individual news items posted since last weeks update). Last week we started with the video information, so let's continue that way...
- After jumping 211-8 in the TV Airplay Chart, the video has this week moved up to number 5. Between 8 May and 14 May it was broadcast 390 times (based on the following UK stations - MTV, MTV2, MTV Dance, MTV Hits, MTV Base, VH1, The Box, Smash Hits, Kiss, Magic, Q and Kerrang)
- On the "The Box Most Played" listing, the video dropped three places to number 6. This past week it has had 52 plays, whereas last week it had 47 plays (and it still managed to drop down this weeks chart)
Regarding the single - starting with radio station playlists...
- The single is still on the "A" list at Capital FM (London)
- It is on the "B" list on the Big City network - which consists of eight radio stations in the north of England
- Kiss FM in London have the single on their playlist (at last!)
- BBC Radio 1 played the single 17 times this past week (8-14 May) which put it at number 13 in their airplay chart. Last week the single had 15 plays and was at number 22
- In the "Pre-Release Airplay Top 20" chart, which is compiled from airplay of dance records on Capital FM, the Galaxy Network, Kiss FM, BBC Radio 1 and The Vibe radio stations in the UK, Feels Just Like It Should is this week remains at number 6 after 3 weeks in the Top 20
- In the "Cool Cuts Chart" which is featured on Kiss 100 and on Ministry Of Sound Radio, the Timo Maas remix is at number 1 (it was a new entry last week at number 6)